Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Purge

I just finished my second week at OSU and it has been what I expected. I think Sinclair has prepared me to succeed on this level, and now it is up to me to decide whether I want to do just that – succeed.

With classes underway, my next goal is to check out OSU’s newspaper, The Lantern. I admit that I’m a bit nervous about applying for The Lantern, since it has been awhile since I’ve written a news story, but I feel like I have a decent enough resume to earn a spot on their roster.

Now let’s get to the good stuff.

This post has been titled the purge because it has been over a week since I last wrote something and I have a lot to say. With the help of Grippo’s potato chips and Minute Maid Lemonade, I plan on post three consecutive blog posts. Numero uno will be about the current NBA Free Agency frenzy that began over 24 hours ago. The second post will be about the new season The Real World, which has returned to New Orleans. Lastly, I will discuss rapper Drake’s debut CD, Thank Me Later.

Let’s GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment